I am a PhD candidate in Finance at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and Tinbergen Institute under the supervision of Prof. Albert J. Menkveld since September 2020. This page summarizes my CV.
- Since 2020: PhD candidate in Finance, VU Amsterdam
- 2018 – 2020: MPhil in Economics (cum laude), Tinbergen Institute
- 2015 – 2018: BSc in Economics (distinction), University of Tübingen
- 2017: Exchange Semester, Washington University in St. Louis
- VU Amsterdam: Financial Markets and Institutions (2020, 2021, 2022; Master), Investments (2021; Bachelor), Mathematics (2022; Pre-Master), Quantitative Investing (2021, 2022; Master)
- Tinbergen Institute: Asset Pricing (2020; PhD), Corporate Finance Theory (2020; PhD), Institutions and Financial Structure (2020, 2021; PhD), Macro Finance and Central Banking (2020; PhD)
- University of Tübingen: Intermediate Macroeconomics (2017, 2018; Bachelor), Introduction to Economics (2016/2017; Bachelor)